Amine Treating Systems
Customizable, flexible solutions with amine treating systems up to 2000 GPM
Opero Energy’s amine treating systems remove CO2 and H2S contaminants in order to meet pipeline or processing treatment specifications. We are focused on designing robust systems for all site conditions. Our amine treating systems can utilize both generic amine solutions and proprietary-formulated solvents to treat either gas or NGL streams to required levels.
Opero Energy uses state-of-the-art engineering and design to provide optimal strategies for treating applications.
Standard Sizes & Capacities
- 400 GPM
- 600 GPM
- 900 GPM
- 1,200 GPM
- 2,000 GPM
- Amine units include MEA, DEA, DGA, MDEA, INEOS GAS/SPEC™, Dow UCARSOL™, BASF activated MDEA and Huntsman JEFFTREAT®
- Gas treating or NGL product treating
- 316L stainless steel equipment and piping in highly corrosive areas to ensure low maintenance and a long life
- NACE MR0175 compliance as required
- All wetted and stress relieved carbon steel components
- Deep CO2 (<50 PPMV) and/or H2S (4 PPMV) removal
- Selective H2S removal in the presence of CO2
ENGINEERING & design
Multidiscipline engineering and process technology solutions that add value at every stage.
Turnkey modular fabrication solutions and support services to meet your specific project and packaged equipment need.
feed & Project Development
Comprehensive strategies for new and developing projects.
Optimization & Debottlenecking
Innovative process engineering solutions to improve your facility performance.